suppose Panel A has 3 TextBox one over each others
Panel B has 5 TextBoxes
Panel C has 8 TextBoxes
then parent should be smart enough to make its height fit 8 TextBox.
with DockLayoutPanel this does'nt work. or am i doing smth wrong.
the Panels are dynamically built and added to parent ,so parent should
resize accordinly to fit the height and width of its children.
as i said i used H/V panels to achieve automatic vertical resize. but
horizontal resize of last pa