Hello,

I'm using GWT 2.0, Spring, Hibernate and Gilead for some time now.
Gilead allow me to use the DTO pattern and give me the availability to
update my  DTO's directly.
But my problem is that I have a big  apps and that the merge and clone
are very expensive in cpu and in time.

For now with  GWT 2.0 could I use directly the entity  bean  from
Hibernate (the lazyinitializationexception is not a preoblem for me) ?
I know that Hibernate has his own List implementation could I have
some problems with that ?

Thank's by advance,