On Tuesday, January 18, 2011 4:38:40 PM UTC+1, coelho wrote:

>  My problem with the test code I' written so far is that I expected the
> mapping of RequestFactory to instantiate (automaticaly ) the services and it
> doesn't .
>
> It seems that there is always som piece of additional mapping to get the
> services loaded

What do you mean by "loaded" ? the RequestFactoryServlet will
locate/instantiate your service classes only when needed (but then they will
be cached and reused forever). It doesn't know your service classes, it'll
use reflection at runtime: when a message comes from the client, it'll
contain the name of the RequestContext, and by reflection and analysis of
the @Service/@ServiceName annotation, it will load your ServiceLocator
and/or service class (and similarly for domain objects), in the same (or
actually a similar) way than the GWT Compiler analyzes your interfaces and
classes at compile-time of your client app.