Greetings All,

I have created the standard Web Application Starter Project
(creatively named "test"), created the .war file and uploaded it to my
Tomcat server.

The war was unpackaged, and the client side is accessible.

However, the RPC calls from the server are failing (404).

web.xml looks like this :
<servlet>
    <servlet-name>greetServlet</servlet-name>
    <servlet-
class>com.terminalconcepts.test.server.GreetingServiceImpl</servlet-
class>
  </servlet>

  <servlet-mapping>
    <servlet-name>greetServlet</servlet-name>
    <url-pattern>/test/greet</url-pattern>
  </servlet-mapping>

The Module Base name is : http://www.terminalconcepts.com/test/test/
The Module Host Page is : http://www.terminalconcepts.com/test/

According to Firebug the post being made is : 6|0|6|http://
www.terminalconcepts.com/test/test/|B6CFADCC65E5E3ECC9AE9FD1CAC5C67C|com.terminalconcepts.test.client.GreetingService|greetServer|java.lang.String/2004016611|GWT
User|1|2|3|4|1|5|6|

I'm kind of at a loss as to where to go from here, everything seems to
be pointing at the right area, but I can't work around the 404
problem. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated!