Ah sorry my mistake, the error is:
Finding entry point classes
      [ERROR] Unable to find type 'project.client.child1.Child1'

I checked it like 9 times, the "path" is right.

I'm not trying to compile the Parent-Module anymore but the two
modules in the project. I can't find any page describing the correct-
architecture for a project containing several modules.

I really appreciate your help! If I can specify anything with more
information please let me know!
Tom