Hi Thomas,

Thanks for the quick reply (and for your blog of course).
Seems like I  misunderstood the getVersion issue as I thought the locator
could resolve it, Actually was mentioned
<https://groups.google.com/d/msg/google-web-toolkit/jmLQbgjCd2E/6NtUGbWrgLwJ>in
this thread, few posts above.

Since the listwidget project makes an extensive usage of the
EntityProxyChanged events which I'll be sorry for not using it as well, I
would just want a final clarification;
Using the EntityProxyChanged events requires me to add version field in the
database as well as in the entity itself.
Is that right?

And again, thanks a lot!
Ido