Hi David,

When I´m trying the objectifyDao from you list widget project, Eclipse warns
me already for an unsafe type cast in this code:

                clazz = (Class<T>) ((ParameterizedType) getClass()

.getGenericSuperclass()).getActualTypeArguments()[0];

When trying to run my application I get the following error:

[ERROR] Unexpected error
java.lang.ClassCastException: java.lang.Class cannot be cast to
java.lang.reflect.ParameterizedType
    at
apps.youngster.mole.server.service.ObjectifyDao.<init>(ObjectifyDao.java:49)

Do you have any idea what can cause this? I can´t find any obvious
difference with your code...

Thanks!