We install an application in production environment using 2.x GWT GWT-
EXT 2.0.5.
I tried to migrate to the Smart Gwt but we would have much trouble
with the widgets you customized.
A new application would have to be developed.
We believe that GWT-EXT was easier to use.
A basic problem we faced was with the grid that looks different in IE
and Firefox.