Hi,

I want to insert text at a textBox's cursor position in response to a
button click.  The obvious problem is that the clicking the button
removes focus from the textBox, so there's no cursorPos value. (At
least I assume that's what's happening.)

Is the right way to do this to have the textBox fire a blurEvent,
which I can use to get the cursor positon (or is the position gone by
then)?

Alternately, should I use both key and mouse listeners to constantly
track the cursor position so I have it when needed?

Or is there another, better way I haven't thought of.

Thanks much.