I am looking to determine a method for integrating the editing abilities of
the CellTable, automatic binding of the Editor framework, and the
client-server communication of the RequestFactory together.

Given two classes, Parent and Child, I am attempting to create a
ParentEditor which includes a listing of each associated Child. Without
going to a separate editor, I would like to be able to add and remove
children as well as modify properties of each child.

It seems obvious as to how to integrate a List<Child> instance with the
CellTable, how to use ListEditor to bind a list of objects to individual
sub-editors, and how to add, remove, and update a Child through the
RequestFactory. What is not obvious is how to properly hook all three
together so that they work in harmony.

If anyone has code, suggestions, or links that can assist in this use case,
or perhaps even a table-based editing implementation using only Editors and
the RequestFactory it would be much appreciated.