UserMgr is a simple class containing the functionality needed for the
UI to do the roles checks, login & logout user etc. The list of roles
assigned to the user is not a part of the UserMgr itself but it's a
property of the User entity -a simple HashSet to be precise. The
UserMgr has a property called currentUser which gives access to the
roles. UserMgr offers then a set of role&access check methods for the
presenters e.g. public boolean canEdit() etc.

HTH,
Lukasz