Hi all,

I'm working with a gwt generator which gets triggered by the interface
GeneratorTrigger. I'm generating code which implements a second
interface called FancyClass and I'm adding it to the class' signature:

composer.addImplementedInterface(FancyClass.class.getName());

All in all I'm instantiating a subclass of GeneratorTrigger in the
module's entry point method:

FancyClass fancyClass = (FancyClass)
GWT.create(SomeWidgetClass.class);
fancyClass.doFancyMethods(..);

This works fine in hosted mode, but after deploying it to a wep
application the cast fails!

Do you have any suggestions? I'm really stuck and almost desperate...

Thanks in advance,

Frank