Here it is:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<classpath>
        <classpathentry kind="src" path="src"/>
        <classpathentry kind="src" output="test-classes" path="test"/>
        <classpathentry kind="con"
path="com.google.gwt.eclipse.core.GWT_CONTAINER"/>
        <classpathentry kind="con"
path="org.eclipse.jdt.launching.JRE_CONTAINER"/>
        <classpathentry combineaccessrules="false" kind="src" path="/
GeniusBI"/>
        <classpathentry kind="lib" path="/home/<username>/workspace/gwtchat/
war/WEB-INF/lib/mysql-connector-java-5.1.15-bin.jar"/>
        <classpathentry kind="output" path="war/WEB-INF/classes"/>
</classpath>