I use maven. So I put this jar as scope provided that meaning that this jar
is provided for the environment where I put the WAR.

Now, you doesn't need the jar to compile because you use it at runtime, so
you can compile your application without the jar in your classpath. Then
delete this jar in the classpath and you don't have problem

Juan

PD: Sorry my english