Hi,

is there a simple way to get a gwt-property when the GWT app is running?

e.g. I have:
<define-property name="theme"/ values="theme1, theme2"/>

Then at compile time I get nice permutations for theme1 and theme2. Cool so far.

For some agile flexible fine-tuning it would be nice to get the value
of "theme".
Something like GWT.getPermutationProperty("theme")

Is this possible - or plain stupid because that's what compile time
permutations are for... (I know that, but nevertheless...) ?

Thanks!

Raphael