Hi,

I'm trying to generate code coverage report with Cobertura on GWTTestCases.
To do that, I would like to run these tests with the standard GWTRunner with
HtmlUnit.

As the Cobertura documentation says, the coverture is calculated using
instrumentations added to .class files in a first step, and then by using
this instrumented code in the tests.
As the GWT documentation says, the tests are, by default, launched in the
DevMode, which uses real .class files to execute the tests ; except for
Javascript native code (JSNI) that is transfered to the browser by the
DevMode (In this case, HtmlUnit will handle this code).

So, I think I could have code coverage on these DevMode .class files if I
can instrument them with Cobertura. I've seen that the Cobertura
instrumentation path can be given as a parameter to the instrumentation
step, and I would like to point the cobertura instrumentation step at the
.class files generated by the DevMode.

But, after reading the DevMode source code, it seems that .class files are
generated dynamically (with jdt) and added on-the-fly to the class loader.

Is there a way to generate DevMode .class files ahead of time, allowing me
to try an instrumentation with Cobertura ?

Thank in advance.

--
Damien Picard
Axeiya Services : http://axeiya.com/