I do, and it seems that the Emma distribution is patched in order to fix a
classpath issue (according to README.txt).

README.txt :
*emma-multiclassloader-fix.patch: the patch to the emma src to
get aroud the classloader issue.
*
But I can't find where the DevMode .class files are instrumented.
According to Emma's GWT documentation, launching devmode (i.e. ant devmode),
seems to generate all classes files to a desired path. I will try to
instrument these files and launching the test with this classpath in a maven
goal.

Hope this will work !

2011/5/10 Thomas Broyer <t.bro...@gmail.com>

> GWT already supports EMMA for code coverage, did you look at how it works?

Damien Picard
Axeiya Services : http://axeiya.com/
gwt-ckeditor : http://code.google.com/p/gwt-ckeditor/
Mon livre sur GWT : http://axeiya.com/index.php/ouvrage-gwt.html