Yes, precisely what I've noticed. Very excellent. Thanks. I am having
a persistent and time consuming GWT Designer problem, however. Seems
with all versions: 2.2, 2.3, 2.4 beta. See
http://code.google.com/p/google-web-toolkit/issues/detail?id=6457&sort=-id&colspec=ID%20Type%20Status%20Owner%20Milestone%20Summary%20Stars.
Would be great is someone could help me get to the bottom of this.