Hi, Ale,

How is your progress? I got further on the topic...

Now if I deploy the war file and manually copy the app.war file under ROOT
file (I had to change the path to the app.nocache.js ). The filter seems to
take the query string just fine.  (However, I don't remember any changes in
the servlet code, it must be some configuration change from last time.)
For some reason, if I ran HtmlUnit offline, it can snapshot the content, but
it doesn't work inside the servlet. So I had to ran it offline and save the
contents into files. In the filter servlet I just read out from the file.

You can check this:
http://goscopia.com/?_escaped_fragment_=
http://goscopia.com/

http://goscopia.com/?_escaped_fragment_=info.about
http://goscopia.com/#!info.about

Right now I only have a few pages to crawl, So I plan to update the SiteMap
links file so Google crawler will crawl them individually.

QUESTION: what is the correct or better way than update sitemap, if the
application can generate a lot of pages , how to make these pages known to
the crawler?

Any suggestion is appreciated.

-maq