If I have an Request object and I call create to generate a new proxy
instance, when, if ever, will my constructor for the class that is
being proxied be called?  It seems this is the purpose of the create
method in the Locator class, but I don't see that method being
called.  I guess I'm not really clear what the purpose of that method
is, if it isn't to construct new instances of proxied objects.

The documentation on creating new objects on the client side indicates
that I should make a call to the server to save it (persist it's
called in the tutorial, which I understand is an arbitrary name).  Is
this when the Locator create method is called - the first time a
method referencing the proxy is invoked when the proxy is not
associated with an instance on the client?

Thanks for helping clear up my confusion.
Ryan