Hi there,

I have a celltable which displays data from GAE datastore using an
AsyncDataProvider.

Everything works fine up to the last page. So if pageSize is 10 and the
results are 35, doing 1-10, 11-20, 21-30 and back works fine. In order to do
this I store cursors so that I can continue from where I left off or go
back.

If however, I go to the last page and the range changes to display 25-35 and
then back like so, 35-25, 25-15, 15-5 etc the cursors are rendered useless.

Have you comes across this problem? What are your experiences?

Maybe I am not using SimplePager properly? I am not complaining how the
SimplePager is implemented, and I do understand the fact it manages to
always maintain the same number of records in View and keep the hight
constant.

Will the only solution be to write my own custom pager?

Thanks,
George