Hey All,

First off, I am new to gwt, so I hope I phrase everything right.

Our team has a gwt application that needs to access a custom, (string)
token that comes in the http header from our perimiter authentication
device;  I have already solved this problem with a (non-gwt, regular)
servlet welcome page, which extracts the header item then writes the
same html as the original, static html page, which then runs the gwt
app just fine, as it did before.

But my real problem now is how to store that token in some kind of
(session-specific) variable so that it can be accessed by other
threads when they make web service calls;  I have successfully
inserted handler(s) into my outgoing SOAP web service calls, but my
dilemma is how to get the correct token that the servlet got from the
http header...  Again, I need the one from This Session.

So, can anyone suggest a way to store and retreive a session-specific
string token, on the server side, which can be accessed by any of the
threads from the pool?

Thanks in advance, and

Take Care,
Drew