Everything to/from the client must be a valid emulated class so one
way you can achieve this is to use a Data Transfer Object composed of
classes that are valid for the client side.  Write a server-side
RemoteServlet to receive and translate this DTO into the calls you
want to perform and then translate the results into something that you
can send back to the client.  That's the most straight-forward way I
know if doing that you want to do.  Others may suggest a different
approach but I don't believe it's possible to make these calls
directly because of the restrictions imposed by GWT.