I don't need to change the format, i want to format the date according to
timezone.

DateTimeFormat has method format with args date and timezone, but i don't
know how to pass GMT like time zone for example GMT+1, GMT+0, GMT-2 etc...

This is throwing exception that GMT+1 is unknown. This is because
createTimeZone method is receiving strings from TimeZoneConstants and i
can't use them.

Regards.

 DateTimeFormat.getShortDateFormat().format(new
Date(System.currentTimeMillis()), TimeZone.createTimeZone("GMT+1"))