Busted! gwt.user is yet another alias for "Namor Kambo" aka "jazzmatadazz"
aka "Alain Ekambi" aka "nino".

gwt.user -  You signed your mail as Alain instead of your fake name. Quite
funny actually since you respond to @Alain and sign "Alain". I'm sure you
have a quick explanation for this :)

btw good job plagiarizing Thomas' work and I'm glad he called you out on it.