To migrate application from 2.3 to 2.4, please do  the following
steps.

S. Abraham
www.DataStoreGwt.com

1. Copy existing project  into a new destination directory.

2. Remove the gwt-servlet.jar from the directory  "war\WEB-INF\lib\gwt-
servlet.jar"

3. Import your existing project, File -->Import-->Existing projects
into your workspace

4. Point the directory of existing project

5. Right click project  Google-->Web Tookit settings-->configure sdk
settings(gwt-2.4.0).