Hi,

I have model classes shared by server side and client side, so I can
not remove JAXB, JPA etc annotations and class.

By either including source code (in an extra jar) or binary jar file
has compiled class files, the "No source code is available" issue can
be resolved for *most* of classes like "javax.persistence.Entity" or
"javax.xml.bind.annotation.XmlElement". But there are some classes
like "javax.xml.bind.annotation.adapters.XmlAdapter",
"javax.xml.bind.Unmarshaller" still cause trouble.

I had a workaround by including source code of "XmlAdapter" and a fake
*empty* file of "Unmarshaller" (using empty file due to Unmarshaller
is too complex and it refers to *a lot* of other classes) in the GWT
project directly. But this is kind of hack.

My question is is there any *proper* way to resolve this issue?

It seem "exclude attribute" is one of the solutions from the following
link:

"...You can fix your issue by excluding CollapsedStringAdapter from
being considered by the GWT compiler.
Use the exclude attribute on the source element in you GWT module
file..."

http://code.google.com/p/google-web-toolkit/issues/detail?id=4020

But I could not make it work. Is there more information or example?

Thanks,
Richard