Hi,

  I tried this but nothing seems to work. Can someone please send me a list
and order in which the softwares need to be installed? Or atleast some blog
/ website where the details are written clearly.

 This is what I did fyi.

On my laptop with windows 7, i first downloaded eclipse-jee-64 bit package
for Eclipse Indigo.
Then I went to the install software option and selected the GWT link for
Eclipse 3.7 and installed the JDK and GWT, a total of 3 packages were shown.
Dint select the Android option.
After the installation got completed, I restarted my eclipse and created a
new GWT project (Dynamic Web Project). I was able to see the design mode
properly.
But I did not see the deploy module option at all..

What am I doing wrong here? I tried installing this 2-3 times but no luck.
How can i see the "Deploy Module" option?

Regards,
Sachin