Sudhakar,

I noticed that I can make changes to the Chrome.css, Standard.css, or
the Clean.css and the changes will be accepted.
>From my understanding, those .css files are a result of changing the
settings in the .gwt.xml file
(i.e. <inherits name='com.google.gwt.user.theme.chrome.Chrome' /
>....etc..).  Can you tell me the order in which the .css files are
being read?
For example, does my .css thats referenced in the <ui:stule
src="xyz.css"> get referenced and compiled?  Does the Chrome.css,
Standard.css, and Clean.css
get referenced first and my "xyz.css" overwrites that?  This seems to
be the case.

Regards,
Sigma