Sudhakar,

I have messed around with the Chrome.css, Clean.css and Standard.css
styles that can be changed by changing the following tags in
the .gwt.xml file: <inherits
name='com.google.gwt.user.theme.chrome.Chrome' />, <inherits
name='com.google.gwt.user.theme.standard.Standard'/>, and <inherits
name='com.google.gwt.user.theme.clean.Clean'/>.

Whenever you deploy the war folder you can access these .css files in
the following directory: renamedModuleName/gwt/standard,
renamedModuleName/gwt/clean, and renamedModuleName/gwt/chrome.
By changing these .css files (Chrome.css) I have assumed the
following:
•       It seems that my xyz.css thats being referenced by my UiBinder is
being compiled and turned into JavaScript.•     Chrome.css, Standard.css,
and Clean.css seems to be read first and then overwritten by my
xyz.css’s compiled version  (i.e. if my compiled css had made changes
then it "wins" and those changes are used).

Are my assumptions correct?

Regards,
Sigma