I didn't see an Scheduler being used in the code you attached.

Whichever scheduledXxx method, the idea is to get out of the "event
dispatching", so the above is fine (except that your "while loop" in the
ScheduledCommand can cause an infinite loop: JS is single-threaded; Also,
I'd have put the test outside the ScheduledCommand: if everything's loaded
and I can continueStart, then launch continueStart, but slightly deferred,
to make sure it's not executed while an event is being dispatched).