Thanks for your feedback.  As an enterprise webapp, I don't need cross-
domain capabilities.  I would also like to only design one API if I
can...and SOAP is a better fit for our application than REST.  Finally
I am concerned that GWT-RPC would be too granular, too chatty and
result in a UI that is too coupled to our domain model.