Ok ,

Its just a web application starter project. I ran the project in the
development mode and in the local apache tomcat server . Its working
there. The same thing i have deployed to a remote server and i am
facing the issue.

 Our version of GWT is : GWT 2.3.0

 server OS : cent os 5.0

 The servlet container in the server is : Tomcat

 development platform is : windows 7

 I have deployed the WAR files to the server by using normal FTP
first. It was not working .So  we have tried by converting war to .war
file and deployed in the server. That is also not working now. The
same issue i am facing.

/home/spectrum/public_html/prism/rpctesting/greet , greet is the
remote servlet path to my servlet. The server is not mapping to this
servlet ,that is  why it is not working.But it works fine in local
machine and even in the app engine also.