Hi Nitheesh,

my assumptions of the problem is as below.

   1. you have created a GWT project with RPC and connect database from
   MySQL.
   2. if you deploy the GWT War "files" in Tomcat which is installed in
   your local machine,it is working properly.
   3. if you deploy in tomcat which is installed in any of the shared
   webhosting server or VPS,the RPC is not working.

Right?
On Thu, Jan 26, 2012 at 1:23 PM, Nitheesh Chandran <
nithe...@dotentreprise.com> wrote:

> Hello ,
>
> Please reply on the following issue , fed up with this one
>
> I just tried to deploy a starter project in the remote server. I am
> getting the following error in the server log
>
> [Tue Jan 24 04:26:47 2012] [error] [client 14.140.69.18] File does not
> exist: /home/spectrum/public_html/prism/rpctesting/greet, referer:
> http://yellowlemon.in/prism/Rpctesting.html
> [Tue Jan 24 04:26:47 2012] [error] [client 14.140.69.18] File does not
> exist: /home/spectrum/public_html/404.shtml, referer:
> http://yellowlemon.in/prism/Rpctesting.html
>
> Does anyone know or has anyone successfully hosted a GWT RPC
> application on a server ?? please reply

Regards,

Sudhakar