I have used that link and followed the instructions but it does not
seem to be worked. In that tutorial they are saying about the
integration of GWT to portlet ,i mean to display GWT output inside a
portlet. I want the  opposite ,i want to display a portlet which i
created using LifeRay when a user clicks on a button on the GWT
application. GWT works on apache tomcat and Liferay portlet works on
Liferay portlet container