Hi,

I want to use a virtual keyboard in a GWT application.
I've included the keyboard.js script in the HTML page. and now I want
to use it through a JSNI native method in my Java class.

The code in the keyboard.js file is something like this:

var VKI_attach, VKI_close;
(function() {
   VKI_attach = function(element) {

})();

Then I should normally write something like this to attach the
keyboard to the element I specify:

VKI_attach(elt);

In the native method, how can I create the corresponding call?

elt is the id of the element I want the keyboard to be attached. How
can I get it in the native method? And how can I create the call that
function created like this:

VKI_attach = function(element) {

}

I hope you can help me.