First, the path "images/XX.png" is completely different with
"/images/XX.png". So verify your css file's path and his relative path to
the folder "images"

Then you should add a " *'* " before "images/line.png". Means it should
like this : background-image:url(*'*images/line.png'); or don not use " *'*",
like this : background-image:url(images/line.png);

Hope helpful...