Hey, guys, thanks for the answers...

Thomas, I think what u said is the cause of my problem. I have two ui.xml
files, one for the super and another for the sub class. And I'm trying to
bind both and put them together in a container afterwards.. ://
I see the limitation, "you cannot use a single class hierarchy as the
target for two UiBinders". But I didn't want to have to move the fields of
the super class to the sub or the other way around.
What I'm trying to get is a view extending from another view. Why do I want
to do this? Because I have a set of views with the same visual pattern, ie:
"CRUD" views that need to have save and cancel button, and I didn't want to
repeat my self in all the sub views by re-adding the save and cancel
button. Nothing new... Pure O.O. concepts.

Really? Isn't there a way of doing this?

Hugs