Hi all.
I'm migrating all my views from the old style to @UiBinder based and I'm
facing some troubles
I used to have base views (Composite) in charge of adding common
components, ie: EditModelBaseView is in charge of adding the save and
cancel button, so that all the sub views will render those components by
inheritance.
I can't get it to work... I would need a sort of xml inheritance, besides
the the class inheritance, but this doesn't seem to be possible because the
compiler complains stating the inherited attributes aren't declared in the
subview ui.xml. How would this approach be matched with UiBinder based
views?

Marcio