Well, I have the requestFactory-apt set as annotation processor. But maybe
problem is that the type that I wanted to create on server is an interface!
And this is not covered by compiler at all!

Can I say to this magical RequestFactory stuff say what type to instantiate
on the server, if interface is allowed (apparently) in the ProxyFor
annotation?
I woudl really appreciate that because I am using interfaces to get rid of
tuns of necessary copying among proxy objects and real gwt objects. My
original intention was to use gwt so I can move functionality execution
easily from server to client. Therefore RF proxies in my case should be the
same as the domain objects. Therefore interfaces.

GWT RPC does not work for me for several reasons. One of them is that I can
not obfuscate errors in the RPC.class everything is static and final. I can
not hook in.