Thanks for replying Paul, after doing some more research I understand a
little bit better how the compiler to javascript works, it only transforms
to javascript the 'client' classes (duh!) so this fits perfectly well with
our standards, we have a clear separation between our client code and RPC
logic and since the second does allow for 'patching' since it remains as
java and lives on the server.