CF,

Without running your code, I see an error with how you are sending the
parameters. You are just sending that raw, unencoded URL and you're not
setting the key for it (hgt.customText). You need to send all the expected
parameters and encode them as key/value pars. See the following example I
pulled from
dev-answers<http://dev-answers.blogspot.com/2007/01/gwt-post-request-doesnt-include.html>
.

After seeing this example, I figured there must be a nice GWT utility like *
PostBuilder* with methods like *addParameter(key,value)* that would do the
encoding and boilerplate work, but could find nothing. Does anyone else
know if this is included with GWT like it is for most frameworks? I'd be
nice to have cleaner code, but you can make your own method simple enough
CF.

Sincerely,
Joseph

StringBuffer postData = new StringBuffer();// note param pairs are separated by
a '&' // and each key-value pair is separated by a
'='postData.append(URL.encode("YourParameterName")).append("=").append(URL.encode("YourParameterValue"));postData.append("&");postData.append(URL.encode("YourParameterName2")).append("=").append(URL.encode("YourParameterValue2"));
RequestBuilder builder = new RequestBuilder(RequestBuilder.POST,
"/yourserver/formprocessor"));builder.setHeader("Content-type",
"application/x-www-form-urlencoded");try {
  builder.sendRequest(postData.toString(), this /* or other RequestCallback
impl*/);} catch (RequestException e) {
  // handle this}