Hi,

I dynamically create a website that holds my GWT app. The GWT app needs
some JSON data to be initialized. Depending on the link users clicked the
website that holds the GWT app should start it with a different JSON data
string.

Since that data is in JSON format I would like to put the JSON data somehow
unescaped in the website...this should be possible in a <script> TAG,
right? How would I get access to that string inside the script tag in GWT?

Or is there a better way to embed the JSON string in the website and get it
from within the GWT app?

Thanks,
Carsten