Hello,

I am living in Bolivia and here, I have a connection equals to 200 Kbps (it
is very poor). :(

So I was asking if google engineers are considerating a minimum bandwith
when testing their app ?

This is important, because when starting my aplication
(www.mananaseguro.com) , even if I am trying to optimize it, I have for the
moment 17 seconds to wait to see the first page (and my app is minimalist)
for* the first time*. Then I think it is due to the cache, it loads a lot
faster (4 seconds, such as when I open GMAIL here).

In other terms, does '*Google*' recommend a minimum Internet connexion to
use a GWT application in production ?

Could you give me indications or details explaining why the first time
because informations are stocked in the browser cache, but what kind of
information exactly ?)

Thank you for your help,