The missing CompilerMetrics-*-index.html files is this bug:

http://code.google.com/p/google-web-toolkit/issues/detail?id=6691

So ignore the missing CompilerMetrics* files and just focus on the
Split Point Reports; they'll tell you how much space was taken up by
various components generated into your JavaScript files.

Also, I'm assuming you're generating "Obfuscated" code for production;
the other formats are readable for debugging, but they're about 10x
bigger.

If you drill down into the lower levels of those reports, they provide
more detail about individual components.  You can find some articles
about optimizing GWT here:

https://developers.google.com/web-toolkit/doc/latest/DevGuideOptimizing

One more suggestion:  Add this to your *.gwt.xml file:

<set-property name="compiler.stackMode" value="strip"/>

It's explained here:

http://code.google.com/p/google-web-toolkit/wiki/WebModeExceptions#Controls

And one more...see if this can suggest any tweaks to your page:

https://developers.google.com/speed/pagespeed/insights