I like the idea of: "truly restful API for all Google Services (i.e. Cloud
SQL, Datastorage, etc)"
That would be great!

On the other side, it seems Google has plans to make RequestFactory a thing
of past. That's the reason, in new GPE version, you won't even see the
option of "App Engine Connected Android App" which was a sample app (two
apps rather: Android client and server) providing RF example.

Moreover, the RF validation tool really sucked big time. It took me 4 days
to actually make it run. It only ran on Helios for me; when I was trying it
on Indigo... jeezzzz!!!

Does anybody know how to get the "App Engine Connected Android App" option
on the new GPE? I want to continue using RF till they open the Endpoints
publicly.

Thanks,
Raj