We have a requirement to create a diagram which shows a sequence of
process in circular manner with Connectors. UI should be flexible
enough so that user can drag and drop any process between any of the
other two process in the diagram. Automatically connectors should get
re-arranged with new sequence. All examples what I saw using GWT-DND
are drag and drop components, but no examples with Connector arrows
concepts. We have also heard about SVG and YUI. But I am not sure how
far we can use that within GWT. Do we have any suggestion on what to
choose and how we can design this?