Ok, I think you did a great work !

Probably that I will switch again to use your version...

Actually, I have a technical problem (sorry to "change" the conversation)
that appeared in BOTH librairies ("branflake" GWT MAP and "Google Official"
GWT MAP). Indeed, when I display a map inside a popup, then the map does
not use the full DIV dimensions (I have a grey area, such as 20% of the
DIV, that does not load any tile of the map !). The DIV is simply :

But, I find a trick to have the full DIV's area loaded, I just need to*zoom out
* or *in*. I do not know how to solve this problem, maybe you have an idea
with branflake2267  <https://github.com/branflake2267>/
*GWT-Maps-V3-Api<https://github.com/branflake2267/GWT-Maps-V3-Api>
 ?*

Cheers,