Everything was working a week ago and suddenly today I gettting same
problem -- Chrome now displays the "Download the GWT developer plugin for
chrome" dialog as if the plugin was never installed/

If I go to settings I can clearly see the GWT developer plugin is installed
in Chrome as an extension.  If anyone has any suggestions it would be
appreciated

Thanks in advanced