I should probably mention that should you have the need to stop the
animation, you might have to implement your own logic. A couple of
lines of code would suffice in this case, but still.

I haven't tested 2.5 GA nor looked at the release notes for it yet but
if I am not mistaken even 2.4 had an issue where the animation doesn't
stop with the cancel method I think it was.

So just keep that in mind.

Regards,

Alfredo